Restoring our own individual inner love flow
This Video Class is in English without additional translation.
Love is our essential nature. It flows naturally inside of us, as a nourishing inner source when we feel connected to the energy in our body, in our heart, to the life around us, to the joy of being alive, to feeling curious, inspired and excited to learn and grow.
We are connected to our love flow when our actions are aligned with our deeper truth, when we take risks to create new experiences, to expand and to live more fully. And most importantly, the inner love flow is felt deeply, when we have the courage to look honestly at our lives, grow and mature from the difficulties that life presents.
However, for many of us, our early life traumas have derailed us from feeling the love flow inside. Most of us resorted to automatic survival strategies that may work to keep us safe but also prevents us from connecting with the love and joy inside of us.
As a result of this, when life presents us with painful, stressful or disturbing experiences we may automatically move into our protections and move far away from the natural flow inside of us.
In this class, we are going to explore how we sabotage the connection to our inner love flow and how to begin to restore it.
Here are some of the ways that we block the inner love flow:
- When we live according to ideas and rules rather than being present in the moment.
- When we are not connected to our bodies and the energy in the body.
- When our actions are not aligned with our deeper truth and wisdom.
- When we have an addiction we keep feeding, without exploring the deeper fears underneath.
- When we stay busy most of the time and don’t make time for fun, nourishment and relaxation.
- When we get lost in blaming and seeing ourselves as a victim.
Once we bring these behaviors and attitudes to awareness, we develop the ability to make different choices.
In this first video class we will be talking about the sabotaging behaviors to bring light to them and explore the steps we can take to begin to move into our natural state of flow.
The format will be teaching, some questions and a guided meditation.