5 day Seminar
With Krish and Amana
June 6 – 11, 2023
Amalurra, close to Bilbao, Spain
We are not born knowing how to love.
We need to learn it.
All too often our efforts to find and sustain love and intimacy result in conflict, disappointment, and frustration.
We may find ourselves repeating the same painful patterns over and over again in our intimate relationships and/or friendships.
The root of this problem lies in the deeply seated wounds we carry inside which leads to dependency or isolation.
In this workshop we will explore the three basic wounds – the wound of shame and unworthiness, fear and shock, and our fears of engulfment and abandonment – the source of all our conflicts and difficulties in relationships. This includes any kind of relationship; with an intimate partner, family members, friends, work colleagues and authority figures.
Through guided meditations, teaching, and carefully designed sharing exercises, we will explore these wounds and how they affect our life today.
Exploring these inner spaces opens a door to deeply hidden feelings and by getting in touch with and by expressing these feelings, we become empowered, and we learn how to create intimacy in our life today.
We will be focusing on the most important tools needed for creating love.
1. Learning to be with ourselves even when we are not getting our expectations met.
2. Learning to become sensitive to our boundaries.
3. Learning to appreciate ourselves.
4. Learning to become intimate with our vulnerability.
5. Learning to connect with our essence; to more easily experience joy, creativity, and love.
This workshop is in English with Spanish translation and is a deep inner journey; open for both singles and couples.
More about the Amalurra Retreat Center : www.amalurra.com
Arrival is on Tuesday June 6, 2023 in the afternoon and the first meal together is dinner at 19.30.
The seminar will
- start : Wednesday June 7, 2023, at 10.00
- end : Sunday June 11, 2023, at 14.00 with lunch
The price of the seminar is (after transfer fees and excluding food/lodging):
- US$780, or US$720 if the deposit is received before April 1, 2023.
The price for food & lodging is :
- between €90 to €155/day/person,
this includes all the meals and use of the facilities at Amalurra.
Food & Lodging Prices
To book :
- pay the deposit of US$400 after any transfer fees.
- send the registration form (download Registration Forms) with your preferred accommodation to:
Please read here the Booking Details (pdf) before purchasing.
The cheapest way to pay is using Wise if you don't have a US account (click here for How to pay using Wise).
If you have a US account you can pay using Zelle to: email@example.com.
Or you can pay with PayPal or a credit card (includes 5% fee):