One of the most important areas that we focus on in the Learning Love Work is how to make deep intimacy work. It’s our experience that nothing is more nourishing and vital for our wellbeing. But it’s not easy because our love stories and close friendships get more complex and often more difficult the longer we are together and the deeper we go.
Without some understanding for the dynamics of love and intimacy, it is easy to get lost in conflict, hurt, misunderstanding and eventually separation. Intimacy brings up deeply buried wounds – disappointments, hurts and frustrations that come from needs not met as a child.
Unconsciously, we project these old hurts and frustrations on our lovers and close friends and then problems inevitably start. But with deeper understanding, we can go beyond the usual traps and dramas which cause distance and separation.
This process explores the most important dynamics of loving –
1) Learning to live together in mutual respect and love.
2) Navigating the delicate dance of melting and separating; learning to come close and yet give each other space.
3) Bringing awareness and taking responsibility for the reactivity and expectations that we may routinely put on the other person.
4) Looking at our strategies and power games and finding the courage to feel and expose our vulnerability, our fears and insecurities underneath.
5) Creating compatibility, aliveness, and connection in our sex life
6) Learning the art of communication, emotional literacy, and the tools of repair of conflicts.
This seminar helps build a basis for relating not from a space of fear, clinging and distance but from love and meditation.
This is a beautiful seminar to do together as a couple, however it is also possible to participate without a partner.
THE NEXT THE FLOW OF LOVE SEMINAR HAPPENS IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
JAN 24 - 28, 2024
FOR INFO & BOOKING: firstname.lastname@example.org
Krish & Amana's Schedule by Country
Krish & Amana's Schedule by Date
Certified Teachers' Schedule