The basic principle of The Learning Love Work is to help people reconnect with a basic trust in themselves and to learn the art of deep, committed, and sustained intimacy.
It is possible to participate both as individuals and couples.
The work penetrates through the superficial and non-essential so that we can:
- Learn to accept ourselves deeply with all of our insecurities and fears
- Stop believing that we are deficient and defective and start appreciating who we are
- Have deep love and intimacy in our lives – both with ourselves and with others
The work combines the teaching of meditation with direct experiencing of wounded states, intensive inner inquiry, psychological teaching, specific relating exercises and awakening repressed life energy in an atmosphere of relaxation and acceptance.
This work is a highly specific, gentle but effective approach to recovering from our wounded state of being and re-discovering our true nature.
The approach is without pressure or confrontation in order to access our deepest inner spaces.
The work teaches us to:
- Recognize when our wounds get triggered in our daily life and learn to feel the fear and pain that comes up when we get triggered.
- Reconnect with our essential life energy and discover our hidden beauty inside.
- Learn the tools to relate and communicate consciously.
It is possible to take the Learning Love Seminars in any order however we recommend whenever possible to begin with Learning Love 1. To participate in the yearlong Learning Love Training, it is necessary to have taken at least one Learning Love Seminar.
The full Learning Love Program includes individual and couples’ sessions, seminars, and trainings offered by the founders and certified teachers around the world.
The founders, Krishnananda and Amana have written 7 books and recorded four meditation CDs to guide people in the work.