Many of us may have grown up with strong conditioning to become the person that our parents, culture, and perhaps even schooling expected us to become.
In that process, most of us abandoned our authentic passion, lost our truth, and became hypnotized with “shoulds” and duty.
We may even have been indoctrinated with stale and repressive religious values.
Or maybe we had to play a certain role to fit into our family system and may have lost our joy and sense of wonder in the process.
Living in this way is the most common cause of depression, low energy, health problems, and losing our joy, creativity and natural aliveness.
Children need support, encouragement, and inspiration to find their identity, gifts, and individual way of expressing their creativity and discovering their natural passion for life.
Without that support early in life, we may find ourselves today unable to connect with our passion, our creative contribution and our aliveness.
Instead, we may be living a life that was expected of us or that we are compelled to live from inner pressure, or we may feel aimless and without a clear sense or path toward living our life’s calling.
In this workshop, we are going to explore and learn the basic ingredients of living a life of passion.
These ingredients include:
• Risking to discover and trust our authenticity and to feel, think, and act from that truth.
• Contributing and sharing our energy in our own way regardless of what form it takes and regardless of the results it brings.
• Living by our own standards rather than trying to live up to what we were taught.
• Abandoning convention in favor of individuality.
• Learning to follow our heart and our intuition rather than our head and rational mind.
• Being an alive ever-evolving and growing person rather than a robot.
THE NEXT LIVING WITH PASSION WORKSHOPS HAPPEN IN MEXICO; MARCH 5 – 8, 2020 AND IN SWEDEN; JUNE 2 – 7, 2020